Shatavari – A Medicinal Plant
Shatavari is natural adaptogen for human body.
Following are its benefits:
- It is a natural libido enhancer. – It helps women in many things such as PMS, prevents early menopause, stabilizes hormonal imbalance and also enhances blood flow, lubrication etc.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties – It is very effective as anti-inflammatory drugs, and also very effective without any serious digestive problems.
- It helps enhance immune system.
- It may help relieve cough.
- It may help to treat diarrhoea.
- It may act as a diuretic – helps to get rid of excess fluid from and around heart.
- It helps treat ulcers.
- It may help treating Kidney stones – Shatavari restricts the formation of stones (made of oxalates) they prevents formation for kidney stones.
- It may help maintain blood sugar level – (diabetes type 2) – promotes the production of insulin thus sugar can be metabolised and to maintain sugar levels in the body.
- Helps as Anti-aging – Reduces free-radical skin damage that leads to wrinkles. Also helps prevent collagen breakdown thus maintains skin elasticity.
- Helps treat depression – Shatavari helps people fight against depression by connecting with neurotransmitter.